Who We Are
Quality & Service Limited (Q&S) is a wholly independent limited company (co- owned by the two directors – Sue Payne and John Rodgers). With a combined 30 years plus experience within the business, Sue and John (Q&S) commenced trading in January 2000, with the specific aim of returning to basics by providing quality landscaping with “old fashioned” customer service provided by committed/trained individuals.
On this basis, Quality & Service Limited has successfully tendered, won and retained several large contracts within their Portfolio, Green Park in Reading, Royal Brompton Hospital, Lord’s Cricket Ground, South Bank Centre, South Place Hotel, Madisons, Sartoria, Coq d’Argent Restaurant, London School of Economics, Chiswick Nursing Home, Plimsoll Building in Kings Cross, Channel 4, Deloitte, 33 St Mary Axe (aka The Gherkin), German Gymnasium, Skylon Restaurant and Carmelite House and various other blue chip clients.
As an independent company, Q&S retains the ability to be wholly flexible when dealing with individual clients, amending our service to fit our client’s precise needs. We pride ourselves on providing immediate director level responses to client queries / requests to ensure the highest calibre of customer service.
As an equal opportunities employer, Q&S ensure only trained and vetted personnel are permitted to work on any of our client’s contracts. Q&S provides and maintains safe working conditions for all employees through the introduction and maintenance of safe procedures of work and the provision of adequate information, training and supervision.
Q&S is pro-actively committed to facilitating employees in obtaining enhanced horticultural training, which will benefit both the member of staff, our business and ultimately our clients.
Q&S are Recognised Service Providers, proudly working together with the Living Wage Foundation
- To remain a wholly independent, privately owned (two directors) limited company.
- To remain guided by the principles of good old-fashioned customer service.
- To provide a comprehensive value for money horticultural service that produces quality landscaping.
- To offer a horticultural service that is tailored to suit the precise needs of our clients.
- Maintain the desire to continuously improve our service to meet and surpass individual client requirements.
- To provide a personal and comprehensive interior and exterior landscape design, installation and maintenance service to developers, professional property managers, building and facilities managers and management consultants.
- Ensure consistency in quality of work is maintained by only employing qualified gardeners.